Banking and Commercial Lending
Our Corporate Practice Group has the know-how and experience to handle procedures and documentation for the myriad of commercial loan transactions available in the Puerto Rico. Our group has wide-ranging experience in commercial finance transactions and provides a variety of complementary services, including structuring of loan transactions, compliance with loan and security requirements, priority issues, regulatory compliance, environmental concerns, preparation of loan agreements, among others.
Our experience includes an array of transactions, including:
- asset-based and working capital financings
- leveraged acquisition and management buyout
- equipment financing and leasing, including aircraft financing
- accounts receivable and inventory financing
- commercial mortgage-backed securities
- letters of credit
- public power, water and sewer, education and infrastructure financings
- factoring transactions
- loan restructurings and workouts, including debtor-in-possession financings
- government contractor financings
- promissory notes
Our experience in the banking sector also includes assisting mortgagers servicers in all areas of default servicing, forclosures, loss mitigation, complex lender/servicer litigation litigation, REO disposition and Notary work.