The attorneys that are part of the Construction Practice Group have handled several lawsuits and arbitrations for our clients, including tort and breach of contract litigation; delay and lack of productivity litigation; among others. Our attorneys have also successfully represented clients in numerous contract bid protest procedures, at both the agency level and in the Appellate level.
The areas of experience include, but are not limited to:
- bid preparation;
- assistance with competitive bidding disputes;
- contract document drafting;
- contract negotiation;
- assistance during project with contract compliance and scope of work issues;
- assistance in determining construction claims and disputes;
- litigation of construction disputes in court;
- arbitration of construction disputes.