Quiñones, Arbona & Candelario’s Federal Regulatory and Administrative Law Practice reflects proceedings before local and federal agencies on policy issues and special sovereign immunity-based defenses, governmental privileges, and other legal issues. Our Regulatory and Administrative Law Practice has concentrated in a wide range of government litigation experience, both in agency proceedings and in federal trial and appellate courts, including:
- statutory and legal challenges to local and federal laws, regulations and constitutional challenges;
- participation in administrative proceedings;
- challenges to denial of permits, licenses and other legal entitlements;
- disputes to regulatory takings claims; and
- legal and policy advocacy judicial (local and federal), legislative, and administrative bodies
The complex regulatory and policy disputes have handled cases in agencies and areas, such as: EPA, Financial Institutions, Health & FDA Business Practices, Public Utilities & Works, Telecommunications, local Energy Commission, Labor, Transportation, Treasury, Commerce, Justice, State, Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development. As appropriate in each case, our clients are represented by experienced trial lawyers and appellate specialists at the firm.